This page describes how we protect your privacy and how we handle your data.
- We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics about your visit
- This website runs on Strava. We take great care that your information that is taken from Strava is safe, and we only request the data we really need to run this website.
- To access information in our system you need to have a Strava account, no information is public available.
- We do not share your information with 3rth party
To measure visitors we use Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our website, how you arrive and how you navigate. We use this information to optimize King of Col. All this information is tracked anonymised
After connecting your Strava account, we records some personal information such as your name, e-mailaddress and location, provided by the Strava API. We store the location to create specific leaderboards.
Your Strava data will be cached securely on our servers in order to provide a responsive user experience when using the site.
If you wish to delete your information (all), you can contact us on email@example.com.
King of Col has taken as many precautions as possible to prevent the loss, misuse of alteration of your personal information by using:
- Use of SSL encryption
- Our servers are Firewall protected
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
- Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Updates to this policy
King of Col runs under the company license of RedBit S.C.S., Rue Emile Deltenre 24M, 7912 Saint-Sauveur - Belgium. For more information about RedBit contact firstname.lastname@example.orgAny questions?
Back to home